Monday, February 26, 2007

Update!!

So, here's the scoop...


I got a new job! I was going to be leaving PRBI early and starting on March 12. But this weekend was a huge emotional stressful weekend and after much deliberation and frustration and discussion, Quinn and I decided that I should finish up the year at PRBI. Something about taking that job just didn't seem to sit right. So, contrary to what you might hear or might have heard, I'm staying at PRBI. No leaving. But I'm glad for the realization that God will provide something, the right thing, at the right time. :)

Here is an awesome picture of my husband being oh-so-willing to clean the entrance floor. Hope that it makes you smile. Have a great day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm impressed that even with that scowl he's still cleaning for you... when kelvin gives me that look, it's my cue to leave the house for a bit... lol... that's very encouraging to hear that your listening to God with decisions of your life. Sometimes that's the hardest part about being a christian... obedience!

Alissa - Supernanny said...

OH MY! you got another job doing what?!?! that's so cool though that there are possiblitiies out there for you and totally encouraging that God will be leading you! I'm really glad that you are moving on from PRBI and i totally love that picture of QUINN!! Now...if only it was a toilet...

Laura said...

Oh I love that face of Quinn's. So classic. So how did to manage to get him on his hands and knee's cleaning the floor?
It's so encouraging to hear how God is working in your life. So will this be your last year at PRBI?