Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Snowy Days





This is Quinn and me on our 2 year anniversary (and yes, Quinn and me is proper English. I should know, I get 6 hours of English class every other Friday)





















Quinn went hunting this fall and shot his very first elk. This is when he was retrieving the antlers...gross...













Happy Remembrance Day. Thanks to all those who fought for what we have now.

On another note, I really miss blogging, and I think I should do it more often. It's more fun to go back and read my old posts and see how God has proven Himself faithful over and over, and yet we continue to doubt and get stressed over things when we don't know what is going to happen. 

It's been snowy here for about a week or so, and I think I'm ready for summer already. Except that would mean that Christmas is over. I like Christmas. We're going to Kelowna again this year to celebrate with Quinn's mom and step-dad and grandparents. Should be good times. Apparently all the family is getting together, so that should be fun as we haven't seen them since our wedding. 

4 weeks till final exams are over. This semester went crazy fast. Then I am a quarter done. Wow. Anyways, thats all for now.

No comments: