Neila had her first experience in the lake and she loved it! We were all playing in the water and she was on the boat with Papa and Nana. She kept pointing to us and saying "please". So we got her into a life jacket and brought her in. She just kicked and kicked and giggled! We got back on Monday of the long weekend and Quinn flew out Tuesday morning for Surrey. The next week, he was off to Nanaimo, so I went to Edmonton, as my mom, Sara, and I had tickets for Les Miserables! It was amazing!
Our Edmonton trip also found us with a sick little munchkin again. A sudden spike in temperature brought on another seizure. Knowing what I do now, I think I was able to keep my head about me a bit better this time, but it was still incredibly hard. We took her in to Emergency at the Stony Plain hospital just to make sure everything was ok, and to find the source of the fever. Turns out it was another bladder infection. But, a dose of tylenol and antibiotics later, she was WIRED, crawling all over, flirting with the doctor. We were in and out in four hours, so thankful for that. Quinn changed his flights and got off in Edmonton so he could drive home with us. Also very thankful for that.
Now he's off to Winnipeg this week, so Neila and I are going to take it easy and get some rest this week. Would love a visit though!
Hope you all are having a wonderful summer!



No comments:
Post a Comment