She has also been improving at the nursery at church. The past two Sundays have been better each time. She only cried for a minute or two before she went to play. I wasn't able to leave but at least she didn't cling to me and scream. At bible study this past week, she was the first kid there, and went into the nursery on her own! I actually got to participate in the entire study, including coffee time! Such an answer to prayer.
So thank you to those who have been praying for us. It has definitely been felt and appreciated.
I also wanted to clarify a few things from my last post. I do not blame Quinn for how I have been feeling. I don't feel like he up and moved me. His taking this job was something we felt God leading us to do, and we decided together that moving was what we were supposed to do. It has been a difficult change, but what change isn't? It's gonna take time to feel at home here, but I know it will come eventually. One thing that might help, is our own house! We bought a house! We are very excited, and get possession April 15. That gives lots of time to try and adjust to new baby (who is being very stubborn and not wanting to arrive...)
So thanks again for your prayers. Please pay for patience as we wait for baby, for continued adjustment, and that Neila also adjusts well to being a big sister! Hopefully there will be another update to come very soon!
Neila watching Daddy play basketball
Getting ready for church with Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment