Friday, August 25, 2006

Change is in the air

Well, Quinn handed in his letter of resignation yesterday, so it looks like he quit his job. Something better came along, I guess. We both did a lot of thinking and praying and it looked like a great opportunity. So that'll be different. No more on-call. He'll come home and stay home without the stress of worrying about if he'll get called back in. He's totally going on faith, as he keeps saying, not really knowing a whole lot about his new job, or even where the jobsite is, but I think it'll be a huge learning curve for us. But as in everything, God is faithful, and will take care of us!
On another note, we were listening to the song, "You Said", by Shane & Shane, and I realized that I really don't have the kind of passion for the lost that I should. Kinda hit me hard. We'll see where that takes me. So pray for me. Pray that God will strike up a fire in me for this coming year. School starts in just over a week. I'm not ready...

No comments: