Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ramblings

I can't believe it's almost September... All the PRBI leadership arrived this week for their training week. It's weird having students on campus again. But you know what that means?? October is coming really soon. I'm kinda starting to freak out about getting married. Like, not about being married, but kinda. It's something I've thought about my whole life and I'll be married. So what do I dream about now? It was kinda a tough weekend. I have a LOT of stuff to do, and time is going by soooo fast. Pretty crazy. This is Quinn's last full week of work. We might be going to Houston next weekend. Hopefully that'll all work out.
Peace

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Pauline this is Laura Weglo (now Phillips) from PRBI. I came across your blog from Sarah. I was so excited to see that you are engaged. Congrats! Happy Planning.

Holm's said...

P,
We are trying to move up now, but there is no housing available. We have to buy but there is really nothing. Jeremy is living with his brothers right now and yes I am still in PG. Anyhoo, talk to u later.
Linds

Holm's said...

P,
Me again, we are renting a four plex. Where are you guys gonna be?? I will be up there on monday moving in. yeh I am so excited.