Friday, September 15, 2006

So I was just thinking...

THREE WEEKS TOMORROW!!! Isn't that crazy?? Wow. I'm going to Edmonton tonight. Hopefully Quinn decides to come. IT'S SNOWING........GRRRRRRRR..... so cold. Hopefully it warms up before the wedding. We started basketball this week. I was so sore. Not even funny. Good news, we found someone to make our wedding cake. That's a huge relief off my shoulders. We figured that it would be way too much work to try and make it ourselves (me and Mom). Quinn started his new job on Monday. He's liking it alot. It'll keep him busy, although he has today and tomorrow off because of the snow. Seriously, it is so cold. I actually turned on my furnace. Brutal. The wedding is coming really fast and I'm finally excited. Stress was overwhelming me. But it's so not worth it!! Well, that's all for now!
P.

2 comments:

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

When I was engaged, it really hit me the few days before when all the family started to arrive...and i realized ok, these people are all here to see us get married. It was really surreal...for a long time. I'm very excited for you. Are you going on a honeymoon?

Anonymous said...

quinn.... yer an idiot