Well, it's 31 days till the wedding!! My dress came in and I am coming to Edmonton on the 16th for a fitting and a hair trial. So exciting!! We're leaving tonight to go to Houston for a visit. That should be fun, too. Probably go fishing. I can't believe how fast the wedding is coming....
On another note, Shane Dell asked me to play piano on a worship team this year.. :S ...I said yes...I'm really scared. Our first chapel is for Day of Prayer. So not only do I have to play piano in chapel, but it's a half hour time slot. I'm really nervous, so please pray for me. Peace out. P.
2 comments:
P,
Are you playing b-ball this year? Are you still an apprentice? Oh I am excited to see you as well. Jeremy said once we get our bbq set up we will have to have you guys over. Where are you going on your honeymoon?
It was great to see you this weekend even though it was a quick hello. I can't believe your wedding is so soon and fall weddings are so beautiful! Can't wait to see pictures...
Post a Comment