Friday, October 27, 2006

Wedding Pictures

Well, I finally got around to putting some pictures from the wedding on here. Hope you like them!!






Quinn and Brad













Quinn and Luke














Quinn and Jon



















Quinn and Nick















Q and P



















"Look, I'm married!!"


















"Smell my flowers"











From left to Right: Marianne Screpnek, Jen Duford, Sheleena Boulianne, Pauline, Quinn, Luke Seinen, Nick Kirkby, Brad Smith, Jon McKay (check out the expression on Jon's face!!)













Our beautiful wedding party. Thanks guys for all your help. You made the day so much fun.








3 comments:

Holm's said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! You look gorgeous. I'm so glad it was such a happy day.

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

wow, thanks so much for the picutes. I love your bouquet!! You looked amazing, looks like you had good weather too. So how's married life? Pretty good eh?

Anonymous said...

Pauline! You are stunning!!! Quinn doesn't look too shabby either (Quinn, go brush ur teeth, haha..no will get that one eh, Quinn?) What a beautiful set of pictures. I am so happy you had a wonderful day. Take care, see you guys at Christmas hopefully!