Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My rant

So, I just got this forward in my email about a petition to sign about this dog that got dragged behind a car in Didsbury. The email went on to say how we need to sign this petition and make those responsbile pay; to make an example out of them; to speak for those who can't speak for themselves. I just got so angry after reading it. What about the thousands of children who are abused or get killed every day and those responsible either get away with it or get off with basically nothing. People are so quick to sign a petition about cruelty to animals but no one listens to the crys coming from the children...It's so sad. It actually made me sick to my stomach. The person who wrote the email just went off about how it's so cruel, what these people did to this dog...I couldn't believe it. It's not fair....

That's my rant...sorry if it doesn't make sense.
P.

No comments: