Friday, November 03, 2006

New Tires

So Quinn and I have been debating getting new tires for our car. Last night, it was decided for us. We blew out the front right tire... We had stopped in at the car wash, where Quinn saw that our tire was low. So he pulled around the front of the car wash to fill it up. I'm sitting in the front seat, cause it's really cold out side, when all of a sudden, I hear "POP! ssssss.....". I don't know if he over filled it, or if it was the huge change from hot to cold from being inside the car wash to outside in the cold. So he drove the car inside and changed the tire. So it looks like we're getting new ones. At least one anyway....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. i wrote you another blog but i dunno what happened to it. So i think i said cars suck and i come home sunday. and we totally need to get together. we will have to have u guys over.
linds

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

That's a bummer for sure. Brad works at Kal Tire here in vernon, and because we just had snow he's been working 14-15 hour days changing over 200 cars tires in a day. It's a crazy time of the year. But they do have good deals on there tires!!