Monday, January 08, 2007

So I thought...

So I thought that no one ever read my blog, cause there were no comments. Then Lindsay helped me realize that somehow, I had clicked on the option to "moderate comments" which meant I had to read them first before they got published. Well, to my surprise, there were comments!! Thanks to those of you who commented! Sorry I missed you! Hope you all had a great Christmas. Now lets look forward to summer! Yay for summer! Also, please pray for Quinn and I as we have some decisions to make about our future. PRBI is cutting my position so I will be looking for a new job and with that, we might be needing to find a new place to live. We'd appreciate your prayers for that!

2 comments:

Holm's said...

I'm sad. Please don't move! I enjoy having you as my balcony neighbour! Well we will deffinately pray for you guys!
Linds

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

yeah i totally understand where you're at. we may be moving to alberta as Brad get promoted to assistand manager job with kal tire. I will for sure remember to keep you both in our prayers. God will provide.