Thursday, March 15, 2007

Prayer Requests

So I've been challenged lately with trusting God and praying the "not-safe" prayers as opposed to "Lord, if it's your will"; praying for our heart's desires. So, if you think of it, pray for me.

1. Pray that my passport will come in time to go to Maui. I spent all morning calling Passport Canada, and they haven't even started processing it yet. They're still working on the ones received prior to January 15 (mine was recieved January 29). We leave April 27. However, the lady I spoke to on the phone (yes, I actually got through) said to call back the beginning of April and if it hasn't been looked at yet, I might have to go in to Edmonton and put an emergancy rush on it.

2. Pray for my job situation. I had an interview last week and I was really excited about it, and then I didn't get it. It tends to be quite frustrating. Pray that the best job possible will open up for me and that I'll recognize it.

3. As all these situations come up, pray that I will learn how to trust God. I want to, I just don't know how. Please pray that I will not worry, but will rely on Him and trust Him.

Thanks for reading all my ramblings. Have a good day.
Pauline

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, I thank you for the wonderful messages that you've given Pauline. I thank you that you've given her the opportunity to encouraged people, as well as myself. And, God, as Pauline is struggling with trusting you, with her passport and job, I pray that you will give her encouragement. Help her to know that you are on her side, that you have plans to prosper her, and not to harm her. God, that she'll be reminded that you repay faithfulness with faithfulness. God, give Pauline people in her life who build her up and help her in her walk, especially when she feels it's getting tough. I thank you for God, for being our rock, our salvation, and our shield. Thank you for giving Pauline a heart that is discernful to when she needs prayer, and that she is humble enough to ask for it. God, as Pauline has shared some struggles, I pray that you will bless her, as you have instructed us to share each other's burderns. In your name, Amen.

Holm's said...

P,
I will be praying! I understand your frustration, but think you get to got o Maui soon. And just so you know I DON"T!!!!!!!
Linds

Amber said...

Hey Paul, sorry about all the frustrating things...hey would we learn anything about God and trust if everything was easy?? He seems to always want us to be learning, eh?? Love you and see you tonight!