Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Some random photos

Well, I just got a disk of pictures with random photos on them. Here's a few from our wedding that I thought were cute...

Mom & Dad, looking happy and proud

Quinn getting fixed up,

I didn't take this picture, but the lady who sent me the above photos sent this one as well. It's on their deck behind their house. Kinda a cool picture, hey?!

I like pictures on my blog and haven't put any on here in a while, so here are some!! Hope you enjoyed them. By the way, for clarification purposes, I think I'll stick to hockey. Baseball is just too boring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they didn't pose that creature? it looks staged... are you sure?? i'm glad to hear that your not against hockey for the remainder of your days. however, have you tried playing baseball? i've heard it can be relaxing... more relaxing than hockey could be to play, i'm sure...

Amber said...

I dunno Pauline, hockey isn't looking super good for your team this year!!! Maybe you oughtta go with curling, it really gets the blood going!!! hehe.... Hey, great pics, your parents are awesome!! Seriously, that picture with the porcupine is real??? Awesome!!!