Saturday, April 07, 2007

In Prince George

Well, for all you Grande prairie/Edmonton/other cold places folk, Quinn and I are in Prince George this weekend, and it is absolutely beautiful here!! There is no snow and the weather is amazing! It's 14 degrees and sunny. We went for a short walk this morning. yes a walk. With no jackets. Couldn't believe it. Anyways, hope everyone has a great easter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You thrive to make people like me jealous, don't you?! lol... glad to hear you're having a great Easter. We're in stinky ol' High Level... but we sold our place and are moving to Vernon on the fourth of May... so next winter, when you're in Grande Pairie, I'll make sure Ryder writes a post about living in beautiful British Columbia... :)

Blair & Becca Miller said...

I miss Canada! It is a beautiful 32 degrees here today and it is suppose to be fall/winter here, which usually means rain. I miss the snow a little bit..but I don't miss the cold. You guys should make a trip to Prince George again sometime in July! :)