Friday, April 13, 2007

never at home

Well, I'm in Nampa (Peace River) for Marianne & Josh's wedding. They're getting married tomorrow! Wow, crazy. Should be fun times. Only 2 weeks from today till we leave for MAUI!! I'm so excited. Also, I only have 4 days of work left! Wow, crazy. Grad next weekend. My little brother is graduating. Wow, crazy. Anyways, that's about it for now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a great time at the wedding and tell marianne i say "HELLO!" and i guess you can say the same thing to tracy for me, too! are they having a dance? do you get to dance!?! have fun!

Amber said...

I can't believe it's already time!! yeah!!! I'll see ya tomorrow, you looking all hot and stuff!!!

Blair & Becca Miller said...

Hey Pauline! Wow, tell Marianne and Josh we say congrats! I forgot that was coming up so soon!You will have to put up some pictures for sure! So Maui hey? How fun will that be?? Hey, so are you guys moving away from Sexsmith? What are your summer plans? We booked our flights back for July 4, so that gives us about 3 weeks before leaving for the mountains. Should be fun! :)

Holm's said...

Yeah for weddings, so much fun!! How was it? Oh I am so happy for them, and for you, you get to go to MAui very soon. You lucky duck!!!
Linds

Holm's said...

Thanks P! A third nipple, you make me sound like a freakin' mutant. Haha, it's funny though because the doctor told me that some women actually do get a third nipple on it. I was just not that fortunate, and now it's gone so I don't have to worry about being mutatious.
Ok, well only one week till you go to Maui right?
U suck! Just joking.
Linds

Jennifer said...

Hey Pauline! Hope you guys have lots of fun in Maui! I've heard its absolutely beautiful over there, I wanna see pictures posted on here when you get back :)
Hope to talk to ya soon,
Jennifer S